Thursday, December 13, 2012

I pitch until I'm purple.

My son is screaming in my ear. It's difficult writing while parenting a toddler alone, but God gives me the strength. My little bundle of energy and I compete to use my laptop. He already loves books. Before I can fathom publishing a children's books, my current manuscripts need homes. Pitching is a long process that depends on having the right thing at the right time. Oh, and sending it to an editor who is willing to read it. I just pitched my first romance novelette. Where it goes, who knows. I've turned from purple to blue from writing so much. I plan on turning all of my latest manuscripts into digital books. Yes, it has come to this. Getting another deal seems impossible. Maybe I should make a deal with myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment