Wednesday, May 8, 2013

Body Butter by Renee Luke is almost here.

Renee Luke is an author from California. Body Butter will be released on Thursday May 9th!

What is the book about?
Because of non-refundable tickets and a loser, would-be groom caught with his pants around his ankles just before the wedding, Jade Palmer finds herself all alone on an exotic island, in a resort world renowned for its specialty creams. After a year of depriving herself to fit into the designer gown, she plans on flaunting her new slim body in a bikini on the beach, indulging in some of the resorts special creams, and taking care of her needs for a change. Her main need, a man to live out the sexual fantasy this trip was meant to be.

This resort gig was his mother’s thing, so how Ty Zamir got suckered into caretaking her business for the summer is beyond him. Worse yet, because of a scheduling mix-up, he’s left delivering breakfast to their newest guest. She’s naked when he arrives--and dreaming--mumbling about fantasies and creams. Ty’s supposed to leave the tray of breakfast creams, and quietly leave her room, but he pauses and she awakes before he can. She tells him he’s why she came--what she needs--and offers herself in exchange for being shown how to use all of the island’s exotic, edible creams.

What is one thing about you that readers would be surprised to know?

I breed UKC PR Pitbulls and Arabians.

What has the feedback been?
So far, I've only had one reader beta read Body Butter and she loved it! Said the flow led her along and she was swept up in the romance and sex scenes. She's an editor and a reviewer, not my mama reading.

All of my other books have always gotten very positive responses. Right now, Sweet Spot, which was released in March has nothing but 5 star reviews. Chocolate Kisses and Making Him Want It have won awards, including EMMA and KAPPA.

Are you an avid reader? If so, what is your favorite genre?
I use to be an avid reader. I use to gobble through romance novels like they were Lays potato chips, but when I am in writing mode, I read very little. I don't want my author voice watered down, nor do I want to pick up on a style or word phrasing used by another author, and then mistakenly reuse it. And, I think I'm a little bit of a control freak, because when I'm reading a book by someone else, I get frustrated that I cant change thing.

Romance is my favorite genre. I am in love with love and a sucker for happy endings.

Do you have any upcoming book signings?

I do not have any signings scheduled at this time, and to be honest, I am a little shy and tend to get pretty nervouse at my signings. I love meeting the readers, but I don't like being the center of attention.

What is your contact information?
www.facebook.com/reneelukenovels
www.reneeluke.net
renee_luke@hotmail.com
@reneelukenovels (twitter)

Please tell us where your book can be purchased.
All of my previous releases (pre 2013) can be found at all bookstores and online including Walmart, B&N, Amazon. They are even available at most public libraries.
My new releases can be found e-version or in paperback at Amazon.com under Renee Luke. Those titles are Sweet Spot, Body Butter, and Alley Cat (a quickie, which is an e-version exclusive)


No comments:

Post a Comment