Sunday, September 22, 2013

New Trent's must have power helper.

Authors and writers typically travel a lot. Whether we move about our town or someone else's, I think that most of us could recall a common experience of losing power on a device. Who doesn't use a cell phone, phablet, camera, Ipad, tablet or other battery draining device these days?

When I began covering stories, a new problem popped up. I wondered if there would be a press room to charge my devices during longer events, and how far it was from where the action was. All it takes is one second to miss the shot of the night. I have been there already. By the time I'd returned, the paparazzi welcome was finito.

If your devices also guzzle juice, I recommend a solution to consider. Tada!



Some of you may have heard of a nifty invention called a portable battery pack. Others may never have seen one. My techie cousin was the first person to introduce me to this sanity saver that I had never noticed. She bought this one for me, then I reviewed another type. It charges most devices quickly and efficiently. You can charge more than one device at one time with another model. It's not a bad back up plan for writers, authors, bloggers and anyone who stays in touch on the go tweeting, sharing life as it happens, or while traveling. As the weather gets cool, I also suggest considering keeping a portable pack charged for a weather related emergency.  If the power goes out, this gadget is one more thing to cushion the blow. Oh, and it doesn't make a bad gift for a Kindle lover either.

Whenever I leave my portable battery pack at home, during long stretches of chasing down a story, my tired feet or frazzled nerves usually don't thank me.

If you want to learn more about New Trent's power boosting devices, visit www.newtrent.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment