Friday, October 25, 2013

Preview of the book, 'Hatching Twitter,' by NYT columnist Nick Bilton. Release date, Nov. 5th.





My Friday book buzz report is about 'Hatching Twitter: A True Story of Money, Power, Friendship, and Betrayal.'

Personally, I was hesitant to join Twitter. My mind was stuck on stories referencing digital beef and saucy members. I got over it and took my chances. After I did, usage of Twitter became a major part of my goal to network and promote my #book #loving #habit. Something interesting crept into my timeline. I'm probably late telling you this, but an author, technology writer and columnist for the New York Times will be sharing the Twitter story with eager tweeting fans. Shall we take a look at one of his tweets?

"Nick Bilton (@nickbilton) tweeted at 5:06 PM on Thu, Oct 24, 2013:
My book "Hatching Twitter," comes out Nov. 5. Twitter is expected to go public on Nov. 6. You win some, and then you really win some. (https://twitter.com/nickbilton/status/393483691345076224)"

Either Mr. Bilton had a pretty good hunch about the project, or...well never mind. To add excitement to the fray, according to one source, Hollywood is  discussing the movie potential of his forthcoming book. http://techcrunch.com/2013/10/25/lots-of-interest-in-the-hollywood-interest-in-making-biltons-twitter-book-a-movie/

If you're a bookworm who is interested in knowing more, a preview awaits your hungry eyes. http://mobile.nytimes.com/2013/10/13/magazine/all-is-fair-in-love-and-twitter.htmlIf you would like a crash course on Nick Bilton, enjoy a visit to his website by clicking here!

Did Mr. Bilton tell all? We'll have to wait a little longer to get full details, but not too much.

No comments:

Post a Comment